Founded in 2008, Baker Marine Solutions has become a premier provider of marine assurance services to the oil and gas and marine industries. Due to increasing growth and market share, BMS is actively recruiting qualified personnel for a number of positions. BMS offers a very competitive salary and an attractive benefits package to qualified candidates, as well as the possibility of relocation assistance.
This is an excellent opportunity for both seasoned inspectors as well as mariners contemplating a move ashore.
BMS is actively recruiting qualified OCIMF-OVID accredited inspectors, IMCA eCMID inspectors, and DP professionals.
Qualified candidates should hold the following as a minimum:
- Currently holds or has held a minimum of either a Chief Engineer limited engineering license or 3000-ton masters license (or equivalents)
- NI unlimited DPO certificate (for deck candidates only)
- Familiarity with current IMCA and MTS guidelines regarding marine assurance
- Current HUET training
- Current Safegulf
- Valid TWIC
- Valid Passport
Additional qualifications preferred:
- Current OCIMF – OVID accreditation
- Current IMCA – eCMID accreditation
Allowances may be made for appropriately qualified individuals, or for relevant industry experience. BMS is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified professionals should forward their CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org